Below, you will see and read the testimonies from clients I’ve worked with, each and every one of them are different with only one kind of relatable goal, to become healthier and their best selves.
I enjoyed being a long for the ride with these amazing clients! 🙂
“The most significant overall change I have noticed has been, meal prep! I now prepare or at least know what I’ll be eating for my meals. This way, I am not starved running to a fast food place. This also gives me time to know what I’m eating- whether it’s actually feeding my body or starving it. I would describe my coach as a good listener, happy to help, healthy & active, humble, likes to follow-up with you, let’s you go at your own pace, and many more. I’d recommend her to someone who wants to learn how to do something and what to do to reach any goal. Whether that be a nutrition goal, spiritual goal, physical goal – working with her you will see some other things in life you may want to focus on -not just the number on the scale.”
“The most significant overall change I have noticed has been how to let go of things that hold you down such as stress and worry. I would describe my coach as smart, resourceful, respectful, helpful, friendly, instructive, and an easy listener. I’d recommend my coach to anyone needing help in weight loss and stress relief.”
“There has been a lot that I have accomplished over the past 4 months, but I think the most noticeable is confidence I have gained through this whole process. I have also gained the ability to say that I have lost weight and kept it off longer than I have ever done before. I have toned more than I had expected and learned more about the proper way to exercise. I now feel like I can possible tackle more of my goals in the future. A big thank you to my wonderful coach for having the patience with me and working with me even when I was struggling.
You have stated in our meeting that I have not only changed my outward appearance but my health has changed too. My blood work showed the major changes. The before and after pictures are the proof for my physical changes.
- My top three goals upon starting the 4-month program were to become healthier, eat portion sizes, and workout more
- My coach was able to help me work toward these goals by giving me material to read to better my health. She helped me curb my appetite by giving me workouts to complete at home and with her. This helped me keep from binge eating.
- The biggest tangible change I have noticed since beginning the program has been my weight change and toning up quite a bit
- The most significant overall change I have noticed has been my endurance and overall ability of feeling better
- I would describe my coach as peppy, supportive, and challenging
- I would recommend my coach to family and friends
Other comments and feedback: The only thing I can say is that I wish it wasn’t over. I have seen so much progress with myself whether it be emotionally or physically this has been one of the best decisions that I have ever made. I finally felt like with someone pushing me I was accomplishing the goals I had for myself.
- My top three goals upon starting the 4-month program were to drop 1 pant size, to walk 1 mile, and to be more confident
- My coach was able to help me work toward these goals by sticking by my side no matter how annoying we got. Kayla always knew when we needed a little push or when we needed her to workout with us.
- The biggest tangible change I have noticed since beginning the program has been I have lost 35 pounds in the short 4 months!!!! Dropped 4 pant sizes and 3 shirt sizes!!!!
- The most significant overall change I have noticed has been although the physical change is amazing, the biggest change was in my personality. I became more in charge of my world.
- I would describe my coach Kayla as AWESOME!!!! I wanted to do this journey with my best friend, Hannah, but Kayla did not offer duo training normally. She agreed to train us both at the same time, it was one of the best experiences I could have had with her and I thank Kayla for that. I’m glad she survived the 4 months with the both of us that takes guts! She was always understanding of any and all situations, but knew when we needed a kick in the butt!
- I would recommend my coach to ____to anyone and everyone. Its not just about weight loss. Kayla’s program is for your body, mind, and soul.
Other comments and feedback:
I survived the boat ramp!!! (Trainer’s note: I had Crystal and Hannah walk the boat ramp, not an easy walk, sometimes as part of their exercise)
I lost 35 pounds to a total at the moment of 66 pounds
I became stronger and wiser about my body
I could not have told you my limits 4 months ago. I would say what I thought they were, but Kayla showed me that I am capable of a lot more. (remember you have to breathe, If not the migraine is worse than the workout)
I got my confident back!!!! I know my worth!!!